Monday, September 10, 2012

week 24

How far along? 24 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: -10lbs
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: Allyson is so excited for her new sister and always has to show her (my belly) whatever she is excited about!
Miss Anything? nope
Movement: I wish I could say tons but I'm lucky to maybe feel a little poke everyday
Food cravings: apple juice apple cinnamon Cheerios toaster struddles french toast sticks
Anything making you queasy or sick: morning sickness (also known as all day sickness) decided to make its appearance again this week!! It can disappear again anytime
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I get extremely dizzy and lightheaded through out the day. My feet have been swollen
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: finally deciding on bedding & hopefully finding out my placenta has moved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment