How far along? 23 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: -10lbs
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great... strangely not waking up to pee as much even
Best moment this week: getting baby girl new adorable socks :) my fave
Miss Anything: nope
Movement: still not a lot. I feel her very randomly a couple little pokes every now and then
Food cravings: apple juice grapes and grape juice cheese it's
Anything making you queasy or sick: just when I get to full
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: pretty strong contractions if I have 5 in an hour I have to call my dr! Holy heart burn!!
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: getting all the miscellaneous boxes out of her room and start decorating! Oh and the HOLIDAYS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment