Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ally jones

This is an update just for diva #1!! She does silly things all the time I wish I could film her everyday so that when she is older could watch the videos and remember how sweet fun & sassy she is!
*Just recently kyland asked her if she wanted to go to Costco...(Allyson loves Costco) and she said no daddy, Costco is ew I want to go to Disneyland! Haha kyland and I looked at each other and just started laughing because it literally came out of no where!
* Allyson loves to sing! She picks up songs so quick she listen to a song maybe 3 times and will know the majority of it! Idina menzel is her FAVE and she loves singing "defying gravity" & "tomorrow" from Annie. But she sings almost every song on the radio.
* if Allyson doesn't like an outfit I have picked out she says " mommy that's ew" yikes why is that starting already
* she sleeps in a big girl bed and has been since the beginning of the month! Can't believe my babe is old enough to sleep in a big bed!
* she still loves yo gabba gabba but she also likes victorious and good luck Charlie
* rapunzel is her FAVORITE!! She always sings the songs and runs around pretending she is rapunzel
* she can sing her abc's and she is learning what the letter sounds are she is awesome at A,N,&X!
*if you ask her when her birthday is she says January 12th
* Allyson loves that she has another sister in my belly and always reminds me to feed the baby and make the baby go to sleep and she has to show the baby everything that she thinks is cool
* anything new she will ask "do you love it?"


1 comment:

  1. I am finally following you on your BLOG! Only took me two days to figure that out from our blog page. Geez im getting old and technology is getting to advance. I am so happy for you guys! Your daughters are adorable and im sure your third will be amazing! I pray everything goes smoothe. :)

    ReplyDelete