Sunday, September 16, 2012

25 weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: -10 lbs
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: kyland feeling diva #3 roll in my belly
Miss Anything? My toe ring
Movement: still not tons which makes me a very stressed lady! But if I tighten my stomach I can see where she is laying!
Food cravings: still apple juice, grapes, cheese it's
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING all day sickness has returned.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: - HEARTBURN. I get it a few times a day from anything I eat. Morning(all day) sickness is back in full swing
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although I do get extremely weepy if I hear read or see anything disneyland related
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound to get the fingers crossed good news that my placenta has moved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment