How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: -8lbs
Maternity clothes? nope just comfy clothes mostly
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: sleeping great, I do wake up with sore hips & shoulders from sleeping on my side.
Best moment this week: getting some boxes cleared out of baby girls room
Miss Anything? I miss deep breaths baby girl is laying what seems to be right on my lungs so I have an extremely hard time breathing
Movement: the most I have felt her but again I only feel her very high so this doesn't make me hopeful about the placenta.
Food cravings: apple juice and Wendy's chicken & frosty haha what's funny is I craved This with Allyson also
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of chicken boiling YUCK (then again I have never enjoyed that smell)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:Heartburn lingers ALL day long no matter what I eat... cereal & milk for breakfast? Boom! Heartburn. Fantastic.
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on - so surprised I don't have swollen fingers/toes yet.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Sometimes I feel like I might burst with happiness...sounds cheesy... but so true.
Looking forward to: FALL!! It's officially fall so I'm looking forward to the weather getting cooler :)
Welcome Baby Kai
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment