Monday, November 26, 2012

35 weeks

They have changed my due date but I'm
still just counting how I have been.

How far along? 35 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 1.5lbs
Maternity clothes? I probably should but I hate them haha
Stretch marks? none yet, still going strong!
Sleep: sleeping still
Best moment this week: having the happiest thanksgiving on earth!! My amazing husband took me to my favorite place in the world, and with my less than happy news it was a perfect distraction
Miss Anything? just my toe ring my foot just looks silly
Movement: I just feel her when she tries rolling out
Food cravings: pretzel & cheese from Disneyland :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat
Gender: sweet baby girl
Labor Signs: I have contractions but wouldn't call them "labor signs"
Symptoms: heartburn, heartburn & did I mention heartburn???
Belly Button in or out? As flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: our baby "sprinkle" i love celebrating my sweet little girls before they arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment