Sunday, December 2, 2012

36 weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? no but I probably should
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: the physical activity of sleeping is still pretty good.. turning my mind off to get there is where I am struggling
Best moment this week: showing Allyson & ruby the baby's diapers & seeing how excited they were
Miss Anything? no much I love having my babies in my belly & I'm sad it's coming to an end
Movement: the most movement I have felt throughout the pregnancy! We see her move & it makes my day
Food cravings: nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I've had contractions but nothing steady or consistent
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than babygirl laying in a way that makes it incredibly difficult to breath
Belly Button in or out? flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I try to be happy most of the time, however if I start thinking about the csection I get VERY cranky
Looking forward to: seeing if this doll looks like my other dolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment