Wednesday, November 21, 2012

a little update on diva #3

I had a long anticipated dr/ultrasound appt today. First & the most important our sweet babygirl is healthy & growing perfectly! She has hair and has some pouty lips!! At the beginning of my pregnancy they had said my due date was jan6th. They then changed it to dec 30th well we are back at the due date of jan 6th. Just how she has been growing they have decided to move my due date later. But again everything with her is absolutely perfect! The dreaded news I did not want to hear....my placenta has moved back to where it began right on top of my cervix. So there is no way for baby girl to get out. Also because of the placenta being in the way she is not being able to get head down so she laying transverse at the moment. With both of these issues.... We have a scheduled csection for jan 2nd 2013. I do have one last ultrasound in a month to see if by some miracle there has been a change. But as of right now I'm not to optimistic for that. I'm trying my hardest to very open minded & happy, but it's a big pill for me to swallow at the moment. This birth is going to be a totally different experience & I'm sure I'm supposed to be learning something. I'm just so grateful that she is healthy & really that's what matters most!!







No comments:

Post a Comment