How far along? 33 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: +1 lbs
Maternity clothes? Comfy clothes & still rocking my normal jeans
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping great as long as I have my body pillow
Best moment this week: hearing her sweet heartbeat :)
Miss Anything? my beloved toe ring ;)
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: nada! I very rarely want to eat, but I do of course
Anything making you queasy or sick: no desire to eat meat
Gender: Girl ..
Labor Signs: No .. Except if I do lots of walking ..so crazy to think this could be any day now?!
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of mobility - otherwise honestly feeling great
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: my next dr appt fingers crossed she has moved head down (she still wasnt at my last appt which concerned my dr) & hopefully my placenta has moved up & completely out of the way :)
Welcome Baby Kai
10 years ago

Can't believe you have less than 2 months left!!! Its gone by so fast- SO crazy!
ReplyDelete