Monday, August 19, 2013

jonas brothers 2013

So many would laugh at this and make fun (my husband being one of them ;) but I LOVE the jonas brothers they have been my favorite since I believe my senior year of high school. I have been to two shows and have also met them twice! They had taken a 3 year break and when I heard they were going on tour again I could have peed my pants with excitement!! So I got my presale tickets and a couple weeks later I got soundcheck tickets!! Woo hoo it was seriously such a fun day and I met such sweet girls. The day went by entirely to quick! The soundcheck was seriously amazeballs!! They have all the lights on and  Joe (my fave, we're exactly a day apart age wise) sang to me during one of my favorite songs! Then it was time for the show I had been waiting for. Karmin opened the show ( they are a boy and a girl. Amy and nick they are also engaged so cute) if you haven't heard of them YouTube them!! Amy is seriously so talented! You have to watch her sing "look at me now". I have known about them for Awhile so when I heard they were opening for jb I was really excited! I liked them before and after their show I LOVE them!! My sister and I were up dancing the whole time and amy shouted us out 4 times! It was awesome! Then it was time for jb and seriously they were better than ever! The show was waaaaayyy to short but it's okay because they have a new cd coming out so I'm sure they will be back soon!! 
We waited from 9am-4:30pm but it was worth it because we were seats 2&3 for soundcheck!
Our sweet friends we met two were from Montana and two were from Nebraska jb fans mean business!
FLOOR SEATS!!! 
Amy & Joe 
Love me some jonas brothers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment