Friday, August 23, 2013

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.EIGHT

Stella-isms at 8 months 
          >>-------->
* Stella crawls and climbs EVERYTHING!! she is so quick and her favorite place to be is with me in the kitchen! 
* she loves saying dada hi and mmmmm
* loves apples
* loves her puffs and Cheerios 
* stelly loves when we have our dance parties and the only time she doesn't mind it being super loud is when we have our "concerts"
* stills loves her blanket and paci & now needs her stuffed zebra "gray"
* Stella can still fit into size 0-3 pants for the waist but they are way to short. Anything that fits her length-wise is 5 sizes to big for her waist, oh to be long and skinny ;) 
* daddy is still her favorite person on earth, but she is starting to love mommy too and if I walk into a room she cries with whoever has her until she gets me :) 
* waves hi!!!! Seriously kills me
* she folds her hands for prayer
* loves dancing
* starting to clap 
* gives the absolute best kisses on earth 
* she doesn't really have a favorite toy other than all of the girls princess bath toys 
* still loves maroon 5 but of course likes the jonas brothers ;)
* we had to lower miss stelly's crib because she always stands in it and was starting to make me waaaaay to nervous
* Stella has decided she no longer needs her 4pm bottle so now has a snack and her sippy at that time!
* Stella has always been a dream sleeper and still is she sleeps from 7pm-8am and takes two naps 9:30a-11:30p & 1p-3:30p 
* she still prefers the bjorn over the stroller or shopping cart
* she reaches for people she wants now
* loves her sisters so much when I see them interact with her I just can't wait until they are older, they will be a force to be reckoned with!! 

I swear I say this every month but words just can't describe how much I (we) love this little girl! She lights up a room with her gorg blue eyes! Her smile is contagious and she gives some of the best cuddles I've ever had! I'm so thankful to be blessed with such an amazing little girl!! 
Here's to 8 months baby girl!!! 

This was right before I went to bed, she looked so big & when I took the pic she woke up. Oops 
Stelly helping daddy while I was at the jonas brothers concert.
Sister love
Big girl in the target cart
Swimming with papa

My babe STANDING!!! 

Xoxo Stella Mae we love you to the titanic and back!



No comments:

Post a Comment