Monday, July 22, 2013

1.2.3.4.5.6.SEVEN

Stella Stella Stella!!! My little 7 month old. I always thought we just got lucky with ruby, but you are so much like her!! THE perfect babe ever!! We all adore you so much!! We love your sweet giggle and laughs!! & you totally rock the bald look :) I'm so happy that your part of our family!!

Stella Mae 7 month-isms:
* stelly loves food! She loves when I feed her whatever I'm eating & when she is ready for more she makes this crazy/funny growl noise haha love it!!
* she drinks out of her sippy like a pro!
* LOVES the show gaspard & Lisa
* totally sits herself up and is trying to pull herself to standing!! Ahhhh going to need to lower the crib soon!! 
* she still loves Maroon 5
* stelly says dada baba & mama!!!
* Stella dances!!! I LOVE that she loves music YAY!!! 
* she crawls all over the place! 
* Stella waves hi & gives kisses which melts me
* she totally can jump in her jumper the reason she wasn't touching the ground was because mommy had it on the highest level. Whoops
* daddy is still Stella's favorite person in the world, but her sisters are a close second.
* she loves the game "lets get your sister" 
* Stella likes the bath when she takes them with ruby and ally 
* I swear I think she will be getting teeth soon. 
* crazy for puffs
* Stella went on her first out of town trip last month and did OUTSTANDING!! Despite no normal naps fevers & a VERY interuppted schedule she did wonderfully! I'm so glad that she adapts so well!
* she still eats 6oz bottles 4 times a day she eats breakie sometimes lunch & din.
* she takes two 2 hour naps & sometimes a 30min after din!
XOXO STELLY




1 comment:

  1. Can't believe she is 7 months, they grow way to fast! So cute

    ReplyDelete