Monday, July 8, 2013

Ruby Jane turns 2!!

We are celebrating yet another happy birthday!! Sweet little ruby roobs!! Ruby is such a fun little girl. She wakes up so happy & goes to bed so happy (most days) I love watching her discover new things. She is seriously so smart & such a little monkey!! So here it is... 

Ruby-isms at 2!!!
* ruby loves to sing! Her current faves are anything disney, Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan & anything that has a good beat because she loves dancing too!!
*Ruby loves going shopping & if she likes something she says " oh that's cute"
* I'm not even going to begin to write down everything she says because she seriously talks so much & it's not even a guessing game on what she is saying anymore. 
* ruby can count to 10 sing her abc's & knows what sounds all of the letters say!
* she is crazy girl in the water & has no fear (of anything) 
* loves loves animals
* favorite foods are "fries" pizza Mac n cheese bananies (banana) & she's nuts for pretzels.
* she's loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse sophia the first doc mcstuffins max & ruby & classic disney movies, with Peter Pan probably bring at the top. & Cinderella being a close 2nd. 
* ruby is such a great big sister & a great sister in general!! She loves giving Stella kisses & she will let ally boss her around!

Basically I'm obsessed with this little 2 year old of ours. Every single day I'm thankful that Ruby is a part of our family. 
We celebrated with our traditional bundtlet from nothing bundt cake & she was so cute!! 
I can't get over that this was two years ago!!
DYING!!! 

Ruby loves "helping" me with dinner!
Swim time is our fave time
Sweet sisters 
Roobs picked out chocolate chocolate chip!!
blowing out her candles!!

1 comment: