My hunk turned 24 may 24th!! His golden birthday :) YAY! I love birthdays I think they are so fun. Last year we didn't do anything crazy for his birthday so this year I wanted to make it extra special. I surprised him with everything we did. So he had no idea where I was taking him. Friday we went to outback for dinner
kyland (and I) love a good steak. during dinner I had dropped a fast and the furious toy car (
my husband doesn't have a little boy that has cars so he collects little cars ;) I acted like I had no clue where the car came from & he thought it was so cool that we found it haha after dinner we headed to red rock hotel & we went & saw fast and furious 6! Great movie!! What's even better is that I got him all the way in the movie theater without him knowing what movie we were doing to. He really enjoyed the movie and was really surprised which was exactly what I wanted. After the movie we went to Stoney's & two stepped it up haha Saturday and Sunday we just spent fam time. Then Monday it was back to birthday shanigans. I told him to grab his fun and ammo and that we were going the the range. He was so excited!! He has the most shocked face. He hasn't been shooting in a long time & has always wanted me to go with him so it was perfect :) while we were shooting the family went to our house & surprised him yet again with a BBQ! I hope he had a wonderful birthday. & I also hope that he knows he means more to me than anything in this world :)
Sounds like a fun birthday to me ;) glad you two got some alone time together
ReplyDelete