Pipsqueak is five months!! (The 23rd) Sometimes I wish everything would pause. But then she learns something new & it makes me so excited to see her spunky (I'm sure) personality.
Stella-isms at five months :
* Stella started solids!! She LOVES food & luckily for me she isn't much of a barf-a-roni anymore. I've taught lots of babies how to eat & Stella has been the easiest!!
* she loves apples just like daddy & her sisters
* she loves squash & peas
* isn't a fan of carrots
* Stella is on the same schedule as last month however it seems like she is wanting to drop her 4'oclock feeding. Roobs did this also I need to look back at what age.
* Stella is absolutely obsessed with kyland like seriously just stares & smiles at him whenever she sees him
* crazy for her pacis
* she loves her little activity mat but now scoots her little hiney off of it & onto the wood.
* I have been putting her in the jumper and she is getting the hang of bouncing!!
* she makes a kissy noise & it's seriously the cutest
* poor pipsqueak has no hair haha
* adores her big sisters
* super great sleeper
* she just moved into size 3 diapers & generally will wear size 0-3 months clothes.
* she will roll onto her belly at nap & when I go to roll her back she thinks it's the funniest thing & gives me a giggle
* we got Stella's ears pierced FINALLY!! ( the pictures of the girls are how sympathetic they were being;)
* Stella weighs 14lbs 11oz & is 27 inches long.that height is perfect for its a small world ;) Her dr says she will be long & lean & modeling will be in her future ;)
Stella you rock our world ;)
Stella & grey BFF's

















Can't believe she is 5 months already and love her ears pierced :)
ReplyDelete