1. He is the most supportive husband a girl could have
2. He allows me to bore him with all things disney
3. He is a priesthood holder ;)
4. This boy is so talented with wood working it amazes me
5. He is such a fun daddy
6. He brings a toy car to church every Sunday
7. He is always willing to help people, even if he doesn't know them
8. Kyland has worn vans the entire the I've know him
9. He keeps all of my cards
10. Kyland puts up with all of my silly shows and will actually watch with me
11. He gives me compliments when I need them most
12. Kyland is so patient when I keep clean clothes in the laundry basket for days ;)
13. He is so simple
14. He understands that it is necessary that the girls need 50,000 headbands
15. Kyland knows what he wants & won't stop until he gets it because of him our girls are this way too and it's one of my fave qualities
16. He loves America and is so proud to be an American.
17. He loves big trucks just like me
18. If my head is killing he will play with my hair.
19. Since we are on the hair thing he puts up with all my shedding hair all over the place.
20. He keeps hair ties in the truck for me haha
21. The girls and I are the most important thing to him.
22. He doesn't get crazy about sports or video games & I'm so glad he doesn't
23. He looks dang good shooting a gun ;)
24. Kyland Blake is mine forever & that's what I like most
No comments:
Post a Comment