Sunday, December 9, 2012

37

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2lbs
Maternity clothes? No haha
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: not so good lately
Best moment this week: getting stuff ready for sweet baby girl
Miss Anything? being able to keep up with the girls
Movement: lots of major movements & rearranging... I'm sure she is pretty darn cramped in there!
Food cravings: hot chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not anything major
Symptoms: I have been tired again like the first trimester. Also, my heartburn is in full force BUT, I know it is ALL WORTH IT! :)
Belly Button in or out? Flat... So flat kyland has a hard time finding it lol
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody lately this csection has me cranky
Looking forward to: I have never wanted my babies out and I don't want her out really but I am looking forward to gettin this whole surgery thing over with!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That last part ade me sad.. I'm sorry you have to have a c section. So when is the date set?

    ReplyDelete