How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -11lbs
Maternity clothes? no I like to make my normal clothes work ;)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: babygirl was so active the night of my birthday
Miss Anything?no way
Movement: because of my placentas position I don't get to feel her nearly as much as her sisters it really depresses me :(
Food cravings: broccoli haha yum
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Uh ya
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now..but it is starting to look more odd every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: summer being over!! I would enjoy summer a billion times more if it wasn't so hot in vegas! Being prego and having a heat strike walking outside your front door do not mix
Welcome Baby Kai
10 years ago

how are you losing all this weight being prego?! im SO JEALOUS! i gained weight like crazy with Ryker!
ReplyDelete