How far along? 20 Weeks2 days
Total weight gain/loss: still at -10lbs
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great.. starting to get stiff from laying on my side
Best moment this week: seeing baby girl at my 20 week ultrasound & hearing that all is healthy and good!
Miss Anything? not at all love this little girl being in my belly such a miracle
Movement: only a little
Food cravings: grapes apple juice mild chicken fingers yummy
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I get full I get queasy
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.. but definitely getting shallow
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to:picking her bedding put and putting her room together
This picture is 20w2d I had no one to take it for me (Allyson isn't the greatest photog yet ;)
Welcome Baby Kai
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment