I LOVE halloween!! Words can't describe how excited I get and how depressed I am when it's over! It's by far my favorite Holiday! This year Allyson decided she wanted to be Wonder Woman, ruby wanted to be batman, and Stella had no say so we made her robin! They were so so excited to finally get to wear their costumes! They also know that halloween is the one holiday that they get to wear make up! Such girls! This year we had trunk or treat Wednesday & the real deal Friday night! Kyland already had a captain America shirt so I got batman (original right) and we were all superheroes! I love halloween & I'm so glad that my girls love it to. Now I guess it's time for Christmas music... Ya right if anyone knows me we don't start that until at least the day after stelly beans birthday ;)
Enjoy the plethora of pictures!
Man do I love a man in uniform ;)
Daddy with his ghouls BAHAHAHAH
This girl is for real my sidekick batmanššrobin
We went out with a bang October! We will miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment