Ahhh the day of love. Probably a close second to being my favorite holiday. I don't know if it's all the pink and hearts or what but Im obsessed with love day. Which is silly because you should express your love for each other everyday, but that is besides the point ;) we did all of our traditional things like pink nails and pink Starbucks drinks, but we didn't have our traditional Panda Express dinner. At first we wanted steak and shake however we drove all the way to south point and the line was so crazy long we stood there for 10 minutes and we didn't move, so we bailed on that Idea and decided that it was a sign we shouldn't have changed tradition HA so we go to panda and Allyson was SCREAMING so at that point we just went to in n out burger. Once we got the girls to bed we watched no strings attached because of course valentines day is not complete without Ashton Kutcher. We have only done crazy gifts for valentines our first one dating, so I figured this year was no different. Kyland is the best daddy/valentine and got the girls new markers and coloring books which I love, and he made me cutting boards!! He knew I wanted a small one I can keep on the counter for little stuff. And they turned out so amazing!
Woot love and holidays
I've been doing the "Miley" long before she started it
My perfect cutting boards! He did such a great job!
Those cutting boards are so cute
ReplyDelete