We celebrated stelly's happy birthday on Sunday December 22nd the day before her actual birthday. It wasn't anything huge, just a little gathering with our family. The day was a little cray anyways because we have church sundays & with all the holidays surrounding her birthday I ended up having to make her cake a couple hours before her party started. Not to mention I still had to keep the older two occupied and our dog decided to be a little pest also. But with all the busy-ness it came together quite nicely. Stella isn't a huge fan of to many people, let alone right when she wakes up. She was a little confused as to why so many people were in her house, so it took her a little while to warm up, but once she did she had a ball! Stella absolutely LOVED her cake it took her a minute to get the idea but she ended up eating the entire thing! She loved getting to open her prezzies. (her sisters also really enjoyed it) I feel so incredibly blessed to have Stella in our family, she is the most wonderful baby! i hope your ready for picture overload ;)

some decor (a little preview of stella's one year pictures)
this elmo phone is probably one of her favorite things
"these are all for me??"
birthday girls HAVE to wear tutus
picture wall behind her highchair
my little princess
"Stella it will be awesome I promise!" xoxo- ally
"ummmmmm???"
Can't believe she is one! The year flew by! Her party was adorable
ReplyDelete