Tuesday, December 24, 2013

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.ONE YEAR

It feels like just yesterday I was a nervous crazy emotional pregnant lady, who was disappointed in how birth went the third time around. I still wish Stella's delivery was different, but I would go through a million csections if it meant having our little stelly bean! She is more than worth it! I typically don't think about how big Stella is getting, but when I'm laying in bed at night when it's quiet and everyone is asleep, I actually have a minute to think back about how quick this year has gone by. Wasn't I just getting up in the middle of the night feeding and cuddling my sweet newborn baby girl? Wasn't i Just having to make sure I supported my little girl because she couldn't sit up on her own? Wasn't I just teaching her how to eat food? Wasn't she just learning how to crawl? It definitely seems like it. But Stella continues to learn and develop each and everyday, so here we go.....

STELLA-ism's at ONE YEAR 
* Stella does not like out of the norm people, her 1st birthday party (which was family) was a hot mess the first 30min because she didn't like all the "extras" at our houses
* with that being said Stella is the sweetest thing just super shy 
* Stella says "hi" "mommy" "dada" "cAt" "ssss(sister)" 
* she waves hi and bye, blows kisses, crawls like a wild women (but refuses to try and walk), & loves reading!
* Stella loves playing with Allyson and Ruby 
* Stella mostly drinks just out of her sippy cup now, with the exception of her nighttime bottle which will stop when the formula runs out ;)
* Stella still sleeps in our room, however kyland says she's moving out soon, I disagree ;) 
* Stella growls at her sisters when they try and take a toy away
* she loves her blanket and paci
* also LOVES gaspard and lisa ( the hardest things on earth to try and buy) 

Stella we love you to the titanic and back. I love growing up with you each day. Your such a blessing to me and make me a better person. 
Xoxo- mommy 

Stella walks in my closet by holding onto all of the clothes.
Stella was so tired she fell asleep sitting like this. 

1 comment: