Sunday, October 21, 2012

only 10 weeks to go

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: -5lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: all of a sudden sleep is not so great - unless I am extremely tired, I lay awake at night just thinking of all the things to come and totally struggle to fall asleep....then I wake up a few times in the night with sore hips & roll around a lot. Hope this is just a phase!
Best moment this week: finally getting some of the clutter out of sweet baby girls room!
Miss Anything? being able to keep up with the girls!! & of course my toe ring ha
Movement: I am positive she is trying to roll herself out haha
Food cravings: honeycomb cereal & hot cocoa :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything ...bleh!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I am having contractions but so far nothing to close to make me to worried
Symptoms: holy heartburn! It wakes me up every night!! Way swollen hands and feet at the end of the night & my lovely all day sickness is back!
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy
Looking forward to: HALLOWEEN!! Can't wait to dress up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment