Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: -3.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? lots of maternity shirts & leggings, wearing my regular jeans with a hair tie around the buttons & trying to squeeze into my old yoga pants/tshirts
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: sleep is still good although I wake up often to roll over because of sore hips ..
Best moment this week: seeing how excited Allyson is about her new baby sister, she always wants to show the baby everything & make sure she isn't left out
Miss Anything? My toe ring & my balance my clumsy enough as it is
Movement: I swear she thinks she is going to roll out of my stomach, also I can feel her little hiccups if she gets them when my hands are on my belly!!
Food cravings: blah nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: ketchup BARF
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I'm having contractions but the closest they have been together is 20 minutes for 3 1/2 hours
Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath every now & then, starting to have a little swelling in my calves & feet after doing lots of walking
Belly Button in or out? top is starting to pop out! With neither girl did my belly button pop out & I almost died on Saturday when I thought it had popped out, Allyson has been concerned ever since!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: i FINALLY found bedding I love For her so I can't wait for it to come so we can get her room together :) Can't believe she will be here so very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment