Thursday, May 29, 2014

Recapping

I feeling like gossip girl when she stops blogging everyone's every movement right now... I have been MIA a bit here. Lets recap so I can start fresh with life! 

Aside from our typically park dates, we have gone to the lake to feed the fishes, we have been to in n out (probably more than I would like to admit) and we have been trying to do be more adventurous. ( which takes a lot of patience) it's not always the easiest getting the 3 divas out of the house, and while sometime I dread it and think what's the point... The point is that we are making memories. And that's what life is about. I get so caught up in the everyday chores, the laundry that never ends, the floors that constantly need swept that I don't get us out to run around and have fun. I'm trying to find a happy medium but I have decided that the chores can wait! 

Sweet sisters always holding hands
Feeding the fish (disgusting fish might I add) 
Ahh fresh air
The twins turned 12!!! So crazy that they want hollister and Abercrombie now!
Weekly trader joes visits 
Allyson's Mickey Mouse drawing 

My children request "selfies"

Stella holding her sweet cousin kason 
Stelly bean started WALKING!!! Finally only took her 17 months!!
Swim time!!
And they take selfies while shopping at target ( guys I'm in trouble) 

Stella was very patriotic on Memorial Day 
And my brother thinks he's clark kent. 

Alright a little view into our lives the past few months. 
Xoxo-the jones' 

1 comment: