Sunday, September 22, 2013

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8. NINE

Stella-ism's @ 9 months
* Stella claps!!! It seriously kills me a little every time I see her do it!
* she is slowly phasing out her baby food & is eating more of our food. 
* this doll still has NO teeth! However I do think I see them trying to pop through.
* Stella Mae LOVES moving and grooving! She is into all kinds of music!
* she is starting to jibber jabber lots more & YELLS now (I'm in trouble)
* Stella crawls all over the place and will stand up against things but she refuses to try and balance by herself.
* loves her daddy but is quite the mommy's girl! She always thinks she needs me 
* obsessed with gaspard and Lisa and of course she likes Mickey Mouse  
* she will lean in with her mouth wide open and give a big slobbery smooch! They are the best ;)
*  we went to the dr and Stella has an AWFUL ear infection, but you wouldn't know she is still so sweet and happy
* Stella weighs 17lbs 11oz & is 29inches long. That height qualifies her for the teacups ;)

Stella Mae your the sweetest teensiest most gorge babe. We love you so much 
This is how I have to eat now ;)
If I'm in the kitchen you better bet stelly bean is in there too! ( actually Stella is always wherever I go)
Sisters 
Jones mouth 
Uncle koles new kitten 
Giving the baby kisses ;)
Yay someone my size 
Oh man i could eat this girl up!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of her with her tongue out like give me some food now haha :)

    ReplyDelete