Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 on Tuesday

I missed my KUWTJ so this week we are doing a 10 on Tuesday!
1. This weekend kyland and I were able to go to my very good friend Michele's wedding!! It was absolutely beautiful & she was stunning!

2. I love that it gets darker later now however it does take the girls and I some time to adjust to the new time.

3. The bachelor finale last night was so good! I was Never a fan of Catherine but it does seem like they are perfect together. & can I say the next bachelor better be as awesome as Sean!

4. I really wish dinner would make itself ;)

5. Ally has been loving calling people on the phone, such a diva

6. Roobs has been singing so much lately it's the sweetest thing she sings a doc mcstuffins song & I literally die

7. We got Stella a bumbo & she loves it!

8. Kyland is getting so excited for the new wet n wild to open

9. I'm hoping it won't be to packed. & with the weather getting warmer I'm hoping the splash pads get turned on soon.

10. Can we talk about all the neon & chambray out right now. Seriously killing the wallet ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment