Saturday, February 23, 2013

1.TWO

Stella Mae is 2 months old!! She is the easiest baby EVER!! She is so content to lay and watch her sisters. & when she does get fussy all she needs is her paci! We love love love our little pipsqueak ;)

Stella-isms
* she sleeps wonderfully. She takes 3 naps during the day & at night she has her bedtime bottle at 7 & sleeps until I wake her at 7am.
* Stella is obsessed with the paci! Her sisters loved theirs but she takes it to a whole different level.
* I lay Stella in her bed & cover her eyes & she goes to sleep.
* miss Stella is almost in size 2 diapers & still wears her newborn clothes.
* Stella loves when her big sisters talk to her.
* she has started talking and smiling at us and it is just so adorable.
* Stella has great head control
* she also scoots all over the place when she is on her belly.
* Stella tolerates her baths as long as I'm quick ;)
* pipsqueak loves the park.
* Stella got her toe nails painted for the first time for valentines day :)

We love Stella Mae!!!














1 comment:

  1. can't believe she is 2 months, I feel like she was just born, such a sweetheart she is

    ReplyDelete