Monday, July 30, 2012

18 weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks, 1day
Total weight gain/loss: haven't gained any yet
Maternity clothes? I'm home with the girls lots so sweats are a staple but I'm loving maxi dresses & still my normal jeans :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been GREAT!!! which is awesome because come bedtime im EXHAUSTED!!
Best moment this week: her new adorable blanket came :) also I felt a huge poke last night! Love it!!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: little bits
Food cravings: Grapes! Grape juice! Yummy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: yes the buddha belly has popped out!!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: other than more movement my 20 week ultrasound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment