Next Thursday (July 5th) we get to find out if our sweet little baby is a boy or a girl!! I'm beyond excited/anxious I'm so impatient with finding out what the baby is! This is the longest part of pregnancy for me ahhhh! Everyone is saying " it's gonna be a boy this time " and while I would LOVE to finally get my boy I think it's a girl lol a couple weeks ago I went to the doc and they gave me an ultrasound & the baby actually looks like a mini babe and not a fish anymore :) allyson is so funny I ask about everyday if the baby is a boy or a girl & she has always said BOY!! She also tells me mommy ally has two babies in her belly haha & they are boys too silly girl. This ultrasound the baby was like 11 weeks so sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment