Monday, May 21, 2012

allyson

I'm so proud of my big girl!! We are (mostly) potty trained!! Woo hoo I say mostly because she has to wear a pull up at nap time & night time but other than that she always goes on the potty & I'm so happy about that! I seriously thought that she would never get potty trained ...

Funny things miss allyson does/says:
* she LOVES idina menzel she constantly grabs my phone & wants to listen to idina she know a lot of the "wicked" & "rent" soundtracks & she also loves Katy perry she always makes sure that I know when a "Katy" song is on & she also sings those too!!
* she stills loves Justin bieber but she has started liking zac efron which I am completely fine with! She will sit & watch the high school musicals & the whole time say oooOOOooo
* allyson counts up to ten
* she sings her abc's but some are the sounds of the letters
* A sings I am a child of god, I love to see the temple, twinkle twinkle & she makes me sing these every night before bed.
* a couple weeks ago I had a cold & my throat really hurt allyson was constantly wanting me to read & I kept telling her mommys throat hurts so now she randomly says "ally's throat hurts"
* whenever she lifts something up she make this funny grunting noise like whatever she is picking up is super heavy
* allyson is great about telling ruby everything will be alright if ruby is upset
* she loves the Disney princess's & Donald still!!
* allyson is seriously such a good helper sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind & I will say man where is (insert any item here…bowheadbandshoephonesunnies)
& almost everytime allyson will say here mommy!! Seriously melts me

Those some days are rough the awesome moments complete outweigh the bad ones & I couldn't be more proud of how smart my sweet girl is!!

This picture is of allyson with her big rapunzel!! We told her that if she went on the potty she could get a BIG rapunzel!! Woo hoo she did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment