Tuesday, March 20, 2012

8 months

Holy moly!!! Sweet little roobs is well 8 1/2 months now!! So cray she is still the sweetest baby! Hardly ever cries Or fusses. Seriously I have never seen a sweeter well tempered baby!
  Ruby-ism's @ 8 months
* STANDS on everything she is already starting to balance she is going to be our early walker!!
* has two bottom teeth she actually got them when she was 7 months I love little baby teeth :)
* ruby has decided to wean herself off of her late afternoon bottle
* LOVES puffs
* she eats breakfast lunch & dinner but she would much rather eat what we eat the other day she ate about 3/4 of a piece of pizza!!
* crawls all over
* absolutely adores her big sister! I love seeing them play nice together!
* roobs is starting to wave I LOVE IT
* she loves her little giraffe blankie & has to have it to sleep he also needs a paci & her bunny carrot!!
* ruby is an awesome sleeper she sleeps from 7-730ish and naps from 10-11 & 1-3:30
* ruby had serious stranger anxiety & freaks out when she realizes I don't have her
* roobs does this new thing when kyland gets home she bends way over my arm because she wants daddy
* LOVES animals she gets so excited to see the dogs or cats

  Ruby Jane we love you to the titanic & back! I'm so blessed to be able to be your mommy! I love starting my day seeing your beautiful smile! You make life so much more fulfilling & I can't imagine not getting to be with you & watch you grow into the amazing girl I know you will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment