Tuesday, May 4, 2010

visits.....and cereal

one of my VERY good friends meesh came home for her sisters baby shower and she also came by to see me. this was her first time meeting allyson i was so excited to get to talk and hang out i miss getting to see her all the time she lives so far away i cant wait until the next time she is home
allyson and meesh :]
the girls

okay so allyson has seemed so hungry lately i would give her more formula but it was just to much liquid and she would just spit it up so ............................ she is now a CEREAL EATER :]]
she does so good eating off the spoon i cant believe how big she is getting and how much she is starting to do!!!







my little doll is just growing up so dang fast i wish i could pause time because things are just so quick haha love her so much

1 comment:

  1. holy holy holy holy holy holy holy cow!!!! I love that picture of us and Allyson!! I hadn't seen it! I'm so excited I made a blog post whoot whoot! I love you!

    ReplyDelete